Practice the art of self-defense for your home
Whether leaving the house to go out for a nice family dinner or locking it up tight for a two-week vacation abroad, there’s always a part of your mind that’s always asking the question: will anything be left here when I get back?
We’re here to tell you that a good smart home security system will go a long way to providing the peace of mind you crave.
5 benefits that come with owning a Smart Home Security System
- Protect your valuables. One of the most popular reasons for installing a Smart Home Security System is also the most obvious one: it helps to keep your valuable stuff safe.
- Keep tabs on your kids. From video doorbells to indoor security cameras, see what your kids are up to when you’re at work. And with electronic door locks, you can even unlock the doors remotely to let them in when they come home from school.
- Lower your homeowner’s insurance. Did you know that having a security system for your home may lower your homeowner’s insurance by up to 20%?
- Deter crime in your neighborhood. Studies have shown that as the number of home security systems increase in an area, the number of residential robberies in that area decrease.
- Find peace of mind. Let go of the constant worry that comes with living in an unsecured home. Now you can travel—or simply relax—knowing that you, your family, and your property are safe and secure.
Want to know more? Horizon is here to help!
At Horizon, we value our role as your trusted advisor when it comes to making the most of our internet services and home security systems.