HORIZON HOSTED VOICE
ROBUST CLOUD HOSTED VOICE SERVICES OVER HORIZON’S FIBER NETWORK
Horizon keeps your team connected. Our Horizon Hosted Voice service provides HD Voice quality, reliability, and mobility. Our cloud-based communication solution is scalable and dynamic, allowing you to add seats as you grow. You’ll want to upgrade to a Hosted Voice solution because the old hardware version is costly and out-of-date.
Why choose Horizon Hosted Voice service?
- Unified Communications – Integrates desktop, handsets, and mobility devices under one platform.
- Feature Rich – More than 100 IP calling features, plus robust Auto Attendant functionality.
- Portals for Self-Management – Users and Administrators can adjust features quickly and easily.
- Competitive Call Plans – Rates that allow you to stay connected to your vendors and clients.
- Cloud-Based Implementation – Reduces capital and maintenance expenses.
- Horizon Customer Care – running your voice service over Horizon’s fiber-optic network gives you access to 24/7/365 locally-monitored customer support by our in-house NOC team.
Top Horizon Hosted Voice Features
- Hosted Stations – fully featured cloud-based desktop
- Hosted SIP Trunks – IP trunks provide connectivity to customer-owned PBX equipment connecting to the PTSN, with simultaneous call paths for voice delivery
- Business Lines – POTS lines available for connectivity to Key Systems
- PRI – Trunk connectivity for older systems solely supported by PRI interfaces
- Phones and Devices – for purchase or lease, complete with over 100 IP calling features
- Call Plans – including Unlimited Nationwide Calling to the 48 contiguous United States
- Additional options available to support your business even more!