ROBUST, CLOUD-BASED VOICE SERVICES OVER HORIZON’S FIBER NETWORK
A Cloud-based communications solution that grows with you
Horizon keeps your team connected with business cloud communications. Our Voice Connect service, powered by Cymbus, provides HD Voice quality, reliability, and mobility. Our cloud-based communication solution is scalable and dynamic, allowing you to add seats as you grow. While old hardware voice strategies are costly and out-of-date, our hosted voice solution solves for maximized business agility and accessibility.
- One platform for all devices
- More than 100 IP calling features
- Robust auto attendant functionality
- Easy to use
- Turnkey, all-inclusive solution
- Cost optimized
Business is changing rapidly, and how we work has become more distributed and remote. Still, remaining highly effective has never been more important for maintaining the enterprise’s day-to-day operation and competitive advantages.
Teams and individuals need to be able to communicate despite physical distance, which means they require a solution that is built for a new type of business mobility and agility.
Enter Voice Connect! This turnkey tool offers feature-rich, cloud-based voice solutions that are easily managed for organizations looking to transform their communications and collaboration — or simply drive more ease and value for teams.
The cloud has become the final frontier of IT for a reason — it offers high levels of accessibility, reliability, mobility and more.
When it comes to business voice capabilities specifically, utilizing a cloud-based approach not only reduces capital expenditures, it also averts the traditional limitations of non-cloud options.
For instance, traditional phone systems often require new hardware for each additional feature. The cloud, on the other hand, streamlines access to feature-rich options without forcing any additional costs or excessive time to deployment — updates happen with minimal disruption.
The cloud is also the best place to be if the enterprise is looking to connect personnel across disparate locations — all that’s needed is an internet connection.
Voice Connect streamlines business phone systems, offering fully-featured cloud-supported desktop phones while providing voice solutions to all employees and conference rooms.
The Voice Connect portfolio also delivers additional options, including the ability to bring calls and instant messages on the go with an intuitive app for employee devices, as well as HD video conferencing, softphone, and instant messaging capabilities.
Horizon Voice Connect delivers multiple tiers of use — Pro, Premium and Deluxe. Here’s a simplified outline of what each option offers. If you already are a Voice Connect customer, you can easily upgrade your service at any time.
- VOICE CONNECT PRO: This delivers the foundation of success in the form of fully featured cloud-based desktop phones. This option provides voice services to all employees and conference rooms with more than 100 IP calling features. Plus, our Horizon Hosted Voice call plan includes unlimited nationwide calling to the 48 contiguous United States.
- VOICE CONNECT PREMIUM: This upgrade layers in additional agility that is critical for mobile workforces. Voice Connect Premium enables users to make calls and send messages from an intuitive app on a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Employees can also forward voicemails to email or get push notifications on their device so they never have to miss a thing.
- VOICE CONNECT DELUXE: Our Deluxe option unifies business communications and collaboration capabilities with expanded HD video conferencing, softphone, and instant messaging capabilities. Our HD video conferencing accommodates up to 200 participants, and advanced features like screen sharing and integrated messaging make collaboration easy and intuitive.
- Additional options are available to support your business evolving requirements!
No — Voice Connect is for anyone looking to improve and streamline their business communications for a digital era.
Voice Connect can help enterprises drive new efficiency wherever their teams reside. Even within an office environment, access to cloud-driven voice and mobile communications helps everyone leverage better connectivity and quality for their daily work initiatives.
Plus, with easy installation, customizable plans, local support, and team training options, Horizon makes it easy for any business to benefit from scalable and powerful voice, talk, and text solutions that suit every type of team.
Voice Connect Service Deployment Options
Hosted Stations Fully-featured cloud-based desktop
Hosted SIP Trunks IP trunks connect customer-owned PBX equipment to PTSN, with simultaneous call paths for voice delivery
Business Lines POTS lines available
PRI Trunk connectivity for older systems solely supported by PRI interfaces