CHOOSE YOUR WAVELENGTH, MEET YOUR BANDWIDTH NEEDS
Dedicated internet bandwidth with ultra-high speeds
When your business demands fast and dedicated bandwidth, turn to Horizon’s Wavelength Service. We give you the bandwidth you need to run your business today with the added capability for tomorrow. Don’t worry about managing physical network infrastructure, Horizon does it all.
- Private line circuits
- Supports Ethernet, FICON, ESCON, Optical and SONET
- 10 Gbps to 100 Gbps
- Point-to-point connections with low latency
- Customized network development
- Built with ringed technology
- Local NOC monitoring 24/7/365
Optical wavelength service is a fiber-optic service that is based on point-to-point, high-bandwidth delivery. Using dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) technology, multiple high-bandwidth channels can be transmitted in a single strand of fiber.
Fiber-optic cable wavelengths streamline your business data transfers and increase bandwidth speed up to 100 Gbps. Simply put, you’ll experience high transport speeds without the cost and hassle of owning and operating dedicated network infrastructure.
Time is money. That’s why fast data transfer — even with the most demanding applications, such as cloud and data center connectivity — is critical to remain competitive.
Businesses that demand specific speeds, configurations, security levels, and low latency levels are a perfect fit for wavelength-based networks.
Also, wavelengths are ideal for large multi-site businesses and high-capacity data center transport and carriers, enabling them to handle large amounts of mission-critical or sensitive data.
Horizon delivers Wavelength Service as a high-bandwidth connectivity solution to support your data-intensive applications. We are a proven Wavelength Service partner with one of the newest, most state-of-the-art fiber-optic networks.
Our local team has been trusted for 125 years to serve the Midwest and beyond.
Here is how Horizon’s Wavelength Service can help your business:
- Remarkable speeds.
- Our Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) network is built on top of 144-strand to 288-strand fiber cables with the built-in capacity for speeds up to 100 Gbps.
- Gain power productivity for your business over Horizon’s Dark Fiber network.
- Flexible, scalable, and customized for your business.
- Wavelengths are flexible and scalable based on your business needs.
- Our team has decades of experience customizing and building network infrastructure solutions to meet your IT demands today and tomorrow.
- No need to build a private Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Our NOC is local — located and staffed in Columbus, OH — providing 24/7/365 monitored support.
- Waves are private line circuits dedicated to one customer for secure internet service.
- Our wavelengths transmit over Horizon’s private fiber network to keep your data secure.
- Horizon’s network is resilient. It is built with ringed technology for redundancy, providing ultimate reliability for your business internet connections.
- Issues are identified quickly at Horizon’s local NOC — notification happens within minutes.
- Multiple bandwidth options.
- Horizon has options for unprotected and protected connections.
- Our Wavelength Service supports multiple protocols: Ethernet, FICON, ESCON, Optical and SONET.
- Remarkable speeds.
Features and Specifications
Waves are private line circuits dedicated to one customer.
Point-to-point connections offer low latency.
Options for unprotected and protected connections are available.
Customized network deployments are based on your infrastructure needs.
Supports multiple protocols: Ethernet, FICON, ESCON, Optical and SONET.
Solutions are built with ringed technology for redundancy, providing ultimate reliability.
Available speeds are 10 Gbps to 100 Gbps.
Our Columbus, Ohio NOC monitors your services 24/7/365.