Dark Fiber Services
Dark FIBER SOLUTIONS PUT YOU IN CONTROL
When you need direct connection between enterprise sites, cell towers or data centers but with full control over the network, protocols, monitoring and management, Horizon can help with a Dark Fiber lease.
With Horizon Dark Fiber, business partners get dedicated unlit fiber-optic connectivity that is maintained by Horizon, but fully lit, equipped and managed by the partner. Gain peace of mind knowing you’ll have an exclusive, private, and secure network that can be scaled based on your business needs.
Why Choose Horizon for Dark Fiber?
- We have one of the newest, state-of-the-art fiber networks; led by a local team that has been trusted for 125 years to supply quality customer care to all partners.
- Dark Fiber lease costs remain consistent even when upgrading bandwidth and equipment.
- Dark Fiber is flexible and scalable based on customer needs.
- Our Network Operations Center (NOC) can dispatch repair crews quickly to restore fiber in the rare event of a fiber impairment because our NOC is local.
- Horizon will maintain the physical fiber; you have complete control over the rest.
- Perfect for disaster recovery and video applications.
Dark Fiber Features and Specifications
- Available throughout much of the Horizon network.
- Our network is resilient and built with ringed technology which enables redundancy for ultimate reliability.
- Our Dark Fiber lease agreements are competitive and fixed.
- We offer customized solutions to fit your needs.
- Secure, dedicated, and private
- You control your bandwidth, QOS, and resiliency options.