a LOCAL, LEADING FIBER NETWORK – YOUR SECURE ETHERNET CONNECTION.
Businesses require a high performance, reliable and secure network connection, regardless if they need to connect one location or multiple locations together.
Horizon provides Ethernet-based, fiber-optic solutions to businesses, hospitals, K-12 schools, universities, government, cellular towers and data centers. We offer pure fiber optic dedicated Ethernet service which guarantees that your operations has access to all of your available bandwidth at all times.
Why Choose Horizon for Ethernet?
- We have one of the newest, state-of-the-art fiber networks; led by a local team that has been trusted for 125 years to supply quality customer care to all partners.
- We offer E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree and E-Access Ethernet solutions.
- Redundant core ring configuration.
- Industry leading SLA’s for latency, availability and packet delivery.
- Available speeds from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Deployment protection options for partially diverse, fully diverse and redundant POPs are available.
- Failover time in Horizon core is less than 50 milliseconds.
- Our Network Operations Center (NOC) is located and staffed in Columbus, OH, providing 24/7/365 monitored support.
- Our team has decades of experience customizing and building customer solutions that are scalable to fit not only today’s needs, but tomorrow’s as well.
ETHERNET SERVICES DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
E-Line or Point-to-Point is a connection between two physical end points that could include business location to business location or a business location to a data center, cloud (such as Horizon Cloud Express) or an IT partner.
E-LAN and E-Tree Service
E-LAN and E-Tree options are perfect for businesses with multiple locations that need the ability to speak to one another over a private and secure network with low latency. With E-LAN, any site can talk to any other site directly. With E-Tree, you can determine which sites will speak to one another. Our experienced team will work with you to develop a network configuration that makes the most sense.
E-Access service provides last-mile Ethernet connectivity for carriers. An E-Access circuit is delivered from an NNI connection between the carriers to a customer location. This enables the carrier to use Horizon fiber delivered Ethernet services as part of a larger network.