DEDICATED INTERNET ACCESS (DIA)
BEST-IN-CLASS PERFORMANCE, RELIABILITY, AND SECURITY
Most businesses live and die with the internet and can’t afford to have an unreliable or underperforming connection. When businesses connect with a shared internet service they risk congestion, slow speeds, outages, unpredictability, and security issues.
Horizon DIA offers you dedicated access to the internet. Furthermore, with Horizon’s business internet service, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you have guaranteed scalable bandwidth with the highest uptime percentage in the industry.
Why Choose Horizon for DIA?
- We have one of the newest, state-of-the-art fiber networks, led by a local team that has been trusted for 125 years to supply quality customer care to all partners.
- Horizon DIA is enterprise-grade, scalable, flexible, and fast.
- Horizon’s network is resilient. Built with ringed technology for redundancy, providing ultimate reliability.
- Our Network Operations Center (NOC) is located and staffed in Columbus, OH, providing 24/7/365 monitored support.
- Our team has decades of experience customizing and building customer solutions that are scalable to fit not only today’s needs, but tomorrow’s as well.
DIA Features and Specifications
- Speeds ranging from 5 Mbps up to 10 Gbps
- Multi-site connectivity
- 10/100 Mbps, 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps Ports
- Carrier-Class Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for service availability
- Fiber on-net or partner off-net access
- Standard network security
- Optional demarcation extension to multiple locations
- Flexible billing