CHOOSE YOUR WAVELENGTH, MEET YOUR BANDWIDTH NEEDS
When your business demands dedicated bandwidth with ultra high speeds, Wavelength Services from Horizon could be the ideal solution. Our Wavelength Service is ideal for operations that would like to avoid the management of physical infrastructure, yet still require bandwidth capabilities that are only possible with a dedicated network. This service gives you the bandwidth you need to run your business today, with the capability for tomorrow.
Why Choose Horizon for Wavelength Service?
- We have one of the newest, state-of-the-art fiber networks; led by a local team that has been trusted for 125 years to supply quality customer care to all partners.
- Our DWDM network is built on top of 144-strand to 288-strand fiber cables with the built-in capacity for speeds up to 100 Gbps.
- Wavelengths are flexible and scalable based on customer needs.
- It is ideal for customers needing high security and extremely low latency.
- It is ideal for large multi-site businesses, high-capacity data center transport and carriers.
- Our Network Operations Center (NOC) is located and staffed in Columbus, OH, providing 24/7/365 monitored support.
- Our team has decades of experience customizing and building customer solutions that are scalable to fit not only today’s needs, but tomorrow’s as well.
Wavelength Features and Specifications
- Waves are private line circuits dedicated to one customer
- Options for unprotected and protected connections are available
- Supports multiple protocols: Ethernet, FICON, ESCON, Optical and SONET
- Available speeds 10 Gbps to 100 Gbps
- Point-to-point connections with low-latency
- Customized network development, based on your infrastructure needs
- Horizon’s network is resilient. Built with ringed technology for redundancy, providing ultimate reliability.
- Columbus NOC monitoring your services 24/7/365. Issues are identified quickly and notification happens within minutes.