BUILDING A BETTER NETWORK FOR WHOLESALE & CARRIER PARTNERS.
Horizon builds 100% pure fiber-optical networks, and has become one of the top fiber broadband providers in the region. Known for innovation, state-of-the-art technology and 24/7/365 local NOC and customer care, Horizon has been serving communities for 125 years.
With a hometown customer service feel, and a technology and innovation driven focus, Horizon offers the top-of-the-line in both products and customer care; something unmatched by other providers in the area.
Why Partner with Horizon?
- Customizable fiber broadband solutions in both metropolitan and hard to reach rural areas that many carriers can’t get to.
- We are experts in the demands for businesses in our area.
- A true fiber network partner with decades of industry experience.
- Major wireless carriers, wholesale and agent partners and large multi-location enterprise and government customers have trusted Horizon for over a decade.
- Scalability – pay only for your current needs and scale up as your needs change.
- Diversity – with diverse route planning for primary or backup circuits, you’ll improve uptime and reliability.
- Our NOC is local, housed in Columbus, OH and watching the network 24/7/365.
Our Services Include:
- DIA – Dedicated Internet Access
- Ethernet (E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree and E-Access solutions)
- Dark Fiber
- Wavelength Services
- DC Backhaul
- Cloud Express
- Data Center/Colocation Services
Where is Horizon?
- Offices headquartered in Central Ohio in Columbus and Chillicothe
- More than 4,500 miles of route fiber in 40 counties across southern and eastern Ohio, the Columbus and Indianapolis metropolitan markets, and parts of West Virginia and Pennsylvania
- Serving anchor institutions including hospital systems, universities and school districts
- NNI or Data Centers available in Columbus, Indianapolis, Wheeling, Pittsburgh and Chicago
- Offering more than 20,000 Near-Net locations with continued growth in both rural and metropolitan markets